Sunday, October 11, 2015

Whatever works..this time about..Nancy..and "I would do it myself....BUT!

            Whatever works..this time about..Nancy & I would do it myself BUT! …..

1. Could I have a drink?  I would get it myself, BUT….
2. I would walk the dogs, BUT…
3. I need my clothes.   I would get them myself, BUT..
4.  Could I have a blanket?. I would get it myself,  BUT..
5. Could you crème my back?  I can’t do it myself. .I would, BUT..
6. .  Could you get my red pillow out of the car?.. I would get it myself, …BUT..
7. I have to potty could you get my wheelchair?. .. I would walk there myself,     BUT...
8. Could I have the TV clicker?.. I would get it myself, BUT..
9. I need a blanket!    I would get it myself, BUT...
10. I would feed the dogs myself, BUT..
11. I would help you with the laundry.  BUT...
12. I need my make up!  I would get it myself..BUT..
13. Could you get my comb?   I would get it myself, BUT..
14. I need to get washed, can you get me a wash cloth?  I would get it myself, BUT..
15. Could you scratch my toe?  I would do it myself, BUT...
16. I need some fruit, could you go to the store and get some?  I would go myself, BUT…
17. Whereas my glasses? I would get them myself. BUT…




this is a photo of nan’s leg and the reason for “she would do it BUT….

                 Then she has enough nerve to say…she would do it for ME!
                                         WHO IS SHE TRYING TO KID?

AND the topper..be careful.. SHE SAYS..I’m in the wheelchair..

This coming from the same woman who while pushing ME in a wheelchair in Disney world,  let the chair go down a slope and I went crashing into a curb!! This incident happened several years ago and I was not hurt.

WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS PUCTURE?!!!

                                 Or better yet…what’s wrong with me?
Whateverworks.. normandie


No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to have your opinion -- so please leave one...